Software Engineer Experience, by Thomas

Hi I’m Thomas and recently I completed a work experience placement at borwell over a period of 2 weeks. During this time, I gained valuable knowledge of what it’s like to work in a software house such as borwell. Before starting work experience at borwell, I wasn’t sure what to expect at first and what
-> Continue reading Software Engineer Experience, by Thomas

Work experience at borwell, by Max

After a week-long placement here at Borwell, my aspirations to thrive as a software engineer have been confirmed.  Not only did I have a great time, but I also discovered challenges not found in the usual school or sixth form environment. Borwell is a great team, it’s a shame I’ll be leaving so early. The
-> Continue reading Work experience at borwell, by Max

What Is Work Experience Like At borwell?

Hello, my name is Jack, and unfortunately, I am just finishing my 5-day work experience at borwell. In my opinion, it’s been amazing fun, helpful and very supportive in helping me decide what I would like to do in the future. When I arrived at borwell, on the Monday morning, I had minimal experience, if
-> Continue reading What Is Work Experience Like At borwell?

borwell in the community

Through the nationwide network of Code Club, borwell software engineers have been volunteering at the local school in Malvern to participate in Code Club. The borwell team have been doing this throughout the whole of this school year, also part of last school year. Our Software Engineers teach a variety of coding skills to children
-> Continue reading borwell in the community

Entertaining evening at HW Chamber Awards.

Borwell are delighted to have sponsored the evening’s entertainment at the Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce Awards.  The glittering annual event, the highlight of the Chamber year, took place on Thursday 11th June 2015 at the West Midlands Safari park.   Guests arriving at Spring Grove House were serenaded bySophistication Strings in the early
-> Continue reading Entertaining evening at HW Chamber Awards.

Warriors Back To Where They Belong!

Warriors Back To Where They Belong Tough season After a long and tough season, Warriors back to where they belong – back into the Aviva Premiership, having spent one season in the Championship. Our sponsored player Max Stelling did not feature in the 30-30 draw against Bristol Rugby which gained Warriors promotion, but has played a vital
-> Continue reading Warriors Back To Where They Belong!

New Starters

Since borwell formed in 2003 they have continued to grow year on year. Samuel and Jake joined borwell in January 2015 as Apprentice Software Engineers. Jake said “I feel like the past 5 months here at borwell I’ve learnt more than I ever did at college, and would have done in University.” Samuel said “”I’m
-> Continue reading New Starters

Business Patrons of St Richards Hospice

St Richards Hospice Business Patrons began in March 2013, led by Rachel Jones, Fundraising Manager of the Hospice, and a group of like-minded local professionals.  Andrea Borwell-Fox joined the group to help raise funds for the Hospice and to build awareness of the services the Hospice provides. So far, the Patrons have raised £33,958. The
-> Continue reading Business Patrons of St Richards Hospice