The borwell team offer the following products and services:
- Internal Vulnerability Scanner (IVS) product - scan your internal computers and servers
- External Vulnerability Scanner (XVS) service - scan internet facing servers and services
- Website Vulnerability Scanner (WVS) service - scan your website, every day
- Penetration Testing - ethical hacking services - also called pen testing
- Managed Services - cyber security managed services - scanning, monitoring, advising and technical support as a pay monthly service
- Cyber Security Training - cyber security refresher training course. An interactive training course, workshop style. This helps keep your new and existing staff on their toes regarding the latest cyber threats
- Be Cyber Secure - a support and grant programme to improve the cyber security of your people, processes and technology
The borwell brand for cyber products and services is called cybx. Cyber excellence, cyber transformation, or cyber 'x' marks the spot - target or goal.
Our goal is to bring you new products and service, which improve the digital security of your business. Strong security practice arise from the successful outcome of computer security and Information Assurance (IA) best practices. You need to do both well to protect your people, processes and technologies.
The borwell team has been building software applications, which are secure by design, for over 15 years.
borwell is a cyber security supplier to Her Majesty's Government. See our name in the online list.
borwell has CES, IASME and GDPR certifications.
Malvern Cyber Security Cluster
Steve Borwell-Fox was one of the seven founding members, who setup the first Cyber Cluster in the UK.
The Malvern Cyber Security Cluster is still strong six years on. Its members trade and refer business to each other, and help each other understand the latest opportunities and trends in all things cyber.
To get in touch about any of these services and what we can do to help your business please click below.