The Data and Systems Security Programme has been launched to offer practical support for Worcestershire SMEs to protect and improve their data and physical security, enable business growth and achieve cyber accreditation through free specialist advice provided by borwell and CyberTech Digital.
How We can Help?
A minimum of 12 hours free specialist data and systems security support tailored to your needs to reduce your business risk.
This could include:
- Identification of SME system vulnerabilities through penetration tests and vulnerability reports
- Assistance to achieve a recognised Cyber Accreditation such as Cyber Essentials
- Practical support for devices including servers, PC’s laptops and mobile devices
- Management and monitoring information systems including defending against malware and prevention / detection of malicious code execution
- Development of business security policies and practices
To qualify your business must:
- Be located in Worcestershire
- Be an SME (have fewer than 250 employees, turnover less than the equivalent of 50 million euros, a balance sheet of less than 43 million euros)
- Meet the De Minimis State Aid Criteria
- Be trading “Business to Business” rather than "Business to Consumer”
- Have the potential to expand and grow your business
To find out more and to see if you are eligible please contact:
Worcestershire Business Central on 01905 677888 or firstname.lastname@example.org