Helping you get CES certified
Our Cyber Security team can help you achieve Cyber Essentials Scheme (CES) certification. This also includes an assessment against the GDPR regulation.
The process is straightforward. Our team has helped many businesses from small to large corporates achieve CES and IASME certifications and GDPR compliance.
All new UK MoD contracts, and all Welsh Government contracts stipulate the minimum security standard of CES. For some contracts the prime contractor has to flow-down this to all the sub-contractors.
For non-Defence businesses, it is still a great standard to achieve. This demonstrates your commitment to being cyber secure, and taking computer security and Information Assurance activities serious. The practical steps and remedial work our team perform on your systems and processes may even help save you money from the cost of an attack. They may even save your business.
Typical customer journey
- Initial consultation – capture the business context and agree the key points of contact within our respective teams
- Onsite gap analysis to the CES standard
- Project schedule agreed
- Our cyber security team produce new policies and procedures
- We help you action technical IT activities – e.g. lock-down systems, close open ports, update PCs, update or install Anti-virus software, as per Supplier advice and the agreed project plan
- Our cyber team then determine if you are ready for certification
- We help you register with the Certification Body (CB), where you need to pay a £300 registration fee, and get access to the portal
- Our cyber team provides you with your CES workbook – you upload the evidence to the portal
- Rework if required
- The CB produces your certificate
- You are CES certified!
“I knew I needed to get Cyber Essentials certification as part of the Government drive for better cyber security. Not having a large team or infrastructure to review, I didn’t really know where to start. I approached borwell to assist me via the “Be Cyber Secure” programme and they guided me through. Their knowledge and professionalism made this a really simple process and I would highly recommend others make use of their services.”
The borwell cyber team is offering an all inclusive fixed price of £5,000 + VAT to get CES certification.
This team helps businesses across the UK achieve CES certification.
They can also provide the following additional services to monitor and improve your cyber security on an ongoing basis:
- Internal Vulnerability Scan
- External Vulnerability Scan
- Website Vulnerability Scan
- Penetration Test
- Security Refresher Training
These will be discussed in detail at the initial sales appointment.
If you want to get CES certification, please click below to book an appointment to listen to your needs.