In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, expert advisers will offer flexible support in key areas to Worcestershire businesses through this new Worcestershire County Council Scheme to enable them to move forward and grow in the post pandemic economy. To meet the variable needs of all our businesses each specialist consultant will offer three types of support. Businesses may, if eligible, access all three types of support or select the most appropriate for their current needs.
borwell has extensive experience in providing professional IT services working with a large variety of customers across multiple industries throughout the county.
Areas of support are flexible to meet your particular needs but may include:
- assessing current ICT systems to determine efficiencies and vulnerabilities
- identify and develop strategies to implement safe and flexible remote working
- identify technology investment to support future business development
- investigate and support the implementation of new ICT business models, technologies and online business tools and solutions
- develop business awareness and understanding regarding cyber security ie potential threats and opportunities that can affect their business
- support businesses to develop digital business community engagement
- Web events
3 types of free support are available to Worcestershire based businesses:
- 2 Half Day Webinars
- 1 to 1 hour long advice sessions
- Up to 6 days technology based consultancy for your business